Thursday 30 June 2011

ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE : CONTROL YOUR SMOKING HABIT

Hello everybody, today I want to share my personal experience about my smoking habit. And I will also tell you how I quit smoking. One year ago when I got much burden of office work on me. As my work burden increased my smoking habit also raised. now I started smoking heavily. After some days I found that it is affecting my health very much. Various times I tried to quit it, But I was unable to quit this thing. I was very disappointed with this.
One day I meet my old friend in a park. After a few discussions I told him about my smoking habit. He told me about a new device ‘Electronic cigarette’. He told me that it is really very effective and also told me about various e cigarette brands such as green smoke, blu cigs, safe cig, white cloud, joy, v2,vapor cigarettes, vapor cigarette etc. He told me that it is not much harmful for our body as compared to traditional cigarette.
I listened him very carefully. Then I came back and searched electronic cigarette brands over the internet. I found various brands and their reviews over the internet. I read the reviews and found that vapor cigarette is most affective. I go through its website and look out their products, it was really nice. They also provides starter kits and also have shipping facility. I ordered it over the internet and started to using it in place of traditional cigarettes. Just after few days I feel a new difference, it was not much harmful, it was delivering nicotine to my body. Just after few days I found that I am able to control my smoking addiction. With the help of electronic cigarette I am able to smoke anywhere because it is smell less, smokeless and with no passive smoking effects. I advice everyone of you, who wants to control their smoking try vapor cigarette once.

No comments:

Post a Comment